R.Power S.A. is one of the fastest-growing companies on the European market of large-scale solar energy. Today, we are present throughout Poland and Italy, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, and Germany. Due to the dynamic development of the company, we are looking for people for the following position:
Head of Project Development (Italy)
The Head of Project Development builds own team, supported by external subcontractors, allowing for comprehensive management of all processes necessary to obtain a building permit for solar farm projects with a capacity of not less than 100 MWp per year. She/he is responsible for the whole development process from site assessment stage through the construction permitting.
- Assess the attractiveness of land found for R.Power for EEG and PPA projects;
- Lialise with municipalities to receive their consent for PV installations and mange the procedure of the change of zoning plan;
- Engage and manage the work of 3rd party experts, appraizers and consultants required during permitting process;
- Contacts with distribution network operators to obtain grid access terms and sign connection agreements;
- Manage the technical design of PV farms (with support from R.Power headquarters);
- Coordination and execution of the whole PV farm development process leading to obtaining building permit.
- 3 years+ solar projects permitting experience in Italy;
- Experience in site assessment, grid and construction permitting and grid connection processes;
- Languages: fluency in Italian and English;
- In-depth solar energy sector knowledge and legal aspects of the permitting process is required;
- Bachelor degree;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Work in an international environment in the dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
- Stable employment in the largest and most reputable company in the PV industry in Poland with long-term goals on the Italian market;
- Entrepreneurial and end-product oriented work culture at a fast-growing company that offers more professional advancement opportunities than its peers;
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage of development, create and manage own team;
- Intellectually stimulating team with the graduates from top European and US universities;
- Attractive remuneration (including perks such as car);
- Home office: Remote/office location to be agreed.