R.Power sp. z o.o. is one of the fastest-growing companies on the European market of large-scale solar energy. Today, we are present throughout Poland and Italy, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, and Germany. Due to the dynamic development of the company, we are looking for people for the following position:
Project Development Specialist – Solar/PV (Italy)
The project development specialist identifies negociates and signs land lease agreements for phovoltaic projects and provides support throughout the whole permiting process.
- Identifies and verifies land plots for pv projects development;
- Has first contact with land owners, negotiates and signs land lease agreements;
- Prepares necessary documents throughout the full permitting process until obtaining the Builing Permit;
- Prepares and presents necessary documents to Communities and various Agencies;
- Coordinates and supervises the work of external experts;
- Prepares documents and provides support in the grid access application process;
- Prepares and verifies project budgets and timetables.
- Experience in project development and land acquisition in Italy;
- Experience in site assessments;
- Languages: fluency in Italian and very good command of English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Focused and goal-oriented;
- Good communication skills and ability to make presentations and attend discussions with governamental and municipial agencies;
- Knowledge of legislation regarding land acquisition and project permitting process in Italy;
- Knowledge of procedures in obtaining local permits;
- Understanding of legal and technical aspects of Italian energy grid and grid access application process;
- Valid driver license and readiness for frequent business travels.
- Work in an international environment in the dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
- Stable employment in the largest and most reputable company in the PV industry in Poland with long-term goals on the Italian market;
- Entrepreneurial and end-product oriented work culture at a fast-growing company that offers more professional advancement opportunities than its peers;
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage of development;
- Work in a small team in a modern office space;
- Company car;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- Attractive remuneration.